Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, provide information through online forms, or interact with our services. The information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Contact information such as email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as address, postal code, and preferences
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Additionally, we may use this information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- Contacting you for market research purposes
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service. These third parties are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
- We may share your information with our affiliated companies for business purposes, such as customer support, marketing, and analytics.
- We may disclose your information in response to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Retention of Information
We will retain your information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.